Wednesday, August 27, 2008


You like-e-de-hubbley-bubbley?

This weekend/beginning of the week was great.. I just erased that because it was so boring. Then I typed it back because it needs to be stated! I feel like a mess, my pants are too tight, my franklin Covey has post-it notes taped all over it, I have 2 starbucks insulated cups empty with straws making my desk look dirty, I have a canker sore and I just drank a pineapple juice... And those are really my only worries! Life is good! I have clothes on my back and an extra pair to give to someone who does not have any.
An old lady in my church donated a car to me this past week! It could not have come at a better time because my Cabrio broke down. I just got the call from the mechanic telling me that my Axel was broken and my steering was about to fall out. I really do not know anything about that stuff..It sounds bad but not as expensive as I though it would be. God is constantly faithful!
Friday night, though raining in a flood, was one of the greatest times I have had in a really long time. I went to this Lebanese Restaurant with Tyna. We talked about our lives and the kingdom of God for hours! Shreveport does not know what it has coming! We were searching for something to do since it was like nine o’ clock and I had probably drank nine cups of coffee! While we were driving down the interstate a truck started driving head-on towards us. We were headed north and there is no possible was to go south on this road, he would have to exit north and turn around and get on another highway... We called to police! He could have killed someone! Anyways, we stumbled on a James Burton Guitar Festival. It was so much fun! We were the only young people really, so as you can imagine we got a lot of attention! It was a clean explosion of fun all packed in one night! Saturday Tyna and I went to look for apartments and got sick of the torrential rain fall, so we went to what we thought was a $1 theater.. Too bad it is just a really old and crappy theater that shows ‘already on VHS’ shows for the same price as regular theaters.. And they are not classics. I would pay to watch "A creature from the blue lagoon" in 3D for that price..not Wanted..Do not watch that horrible movie.. Save yourself from 2 hours of torture. Who ever thought wind surfing your fathers corpse out of a train that was derailed in a huge canyon was the cool thing to do. I thought it was a horrible and dirty flick. I left the movie only to find that my car was broken, but it is okay because once I got home I was greeted with the rich smells of Greek food. A wonderful lady from our family community decided that she wanted to cook for my Auntie to continue her two week birthday celebration! Basically we ate, played instruments, and talked all night. Sunday was a wonderful day to minister to my Jesus! Bishop Fuller delivered an awesome message about how Christ does not throw out the broken reeds. That would be a message to me, the president of Team Prodical! We continued to manifest glory by shifting the fellowship to a locally owned Mexican restaurant. After stuffing myself with food that makes me sick every time I eat it, I went to the Robinson Film Center. I have finally found the underground arts culture of Shreveport! I am even trying to get into an apartment loft building which is reserved for Artist only! I will keep you posted on how that goes! I watched, "The Unforseen Truth" it is a documentary about Barton Springs. It was really great. It made me wonder which side of the argument I am on. The environmentalist or the Capitalist. Do you ever have things that you love and are passionate about but there is an continual debate going on about it and you do not know where you stand? That is where I am with the Barton Springs debate. I love the springs dearly but I see where it should not be a reason that people cannot build homes. It was quite scary to see how much the water has been polluted since 1996. It is sad to think it will not be safe for the next generation to swim in. Moving off of that... Sunday night we had a band from a local church come and rock out for our youth group! It was trance like for me, I really like when worship is in state of ecstacy like that. Sunday night was concluded with Sushi and coldstone with the band, and then getting locked out of my house! It all worked out for the best! Thank you Jesus for an awesome weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
The human scalp will be the an a good choice to provide a source as well as for both the going to be the warmth and going to be the food and drug administration foundation that the head lice need to educate yourself regarding live through Both of some of these elements he is under be the case present if you need gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the head lice to learn more about live through and without them, they won't keep your computer along with ach and every considerably all over the their one of a kind.