Friday, August 22, 2008

The Mornings and my Equilibrium


I am going to try to start writing a little daily journal entry.

Myself
have to live with myself, and so, I want to be fit for myself to know; I want to be able as days go by, Always to look myself straight in the eye; I don't want to stand with the setting sun And hate myself for the things I've done. I don't want to keep on a closet shelf A lot of secrets about myself, And fool myself as I come and go Into thinking that nobody else will know The kind of man I really am; I don't want to dress myself up in sham. I want to deserve all men's respect; But here in this struggle for fame and pelf, I want to be able to like myself. I don't want to think as I come and go That I'm for bluster and bluff and empty show. I never can hide myself from me, I see what others may never see, I know what others may never know, I never can fool myself -- and so, Whatever happens, I want to be Self-respecting and conscience free.


The Mornings and my Equilibrium
I shot out of bed this morning in fear that I was late to work but low and behold it was only 23:07, and then again at 3, and then at 4:36, 5:24, and then finally at 6:15! I sprung out of bed because my hair was a mass of wash but not styled frizz and I had to make myself look presentable, but too bad I stood up too fast! I stood up and then fell completely on the ground! Haha.. Does that happen to normal people?! Things like that always happen to me, and what makes it worst is when I tell people these stories they always reply with, "Haha... that would only happen to you, and I can totally see you doing that!" . Well I guess if I am not known for anything else on this short trip to earth I can be labeled as, "the girl who was challenged by gravity but had an expounding grace to her fall." There has to be an ancient Comanche name for that..I think you would have had to be a Frederick nerd as a child to get that! Or were other kids obsessed with Native Americans? My sister was the bigger nerd although I was not too far behind her! We had all the books, the costumes, the wars with homemade weapons. Life was perfect on the reserve for sis and me. Thinking about childhood you realize how many stages we go through in our lives! I am the queen of change. Those who know me well know that I am more happy on the go, and I live by change being the only constant. Hopefully that can be incorporate into the kingdom somehow! Then for the spectators of my life they see a free bird with no hope for commitment or submission, and defiantly no respect for the American dream. That probably is a little true but in my mind evolution is has done pretty good so far! I am constantly changing because I that is what I am in the Body of Christ. You know I really dislike it when I am drinking coffee and I get a grind in my mouth.. I just started gagging! Haha.. I also just got a call from a fellow Texan trying to go to school in Louisiana and we realized how expensive it is for out of state residency. That sucks since the state line is about thirty minutes away. But my state of stress ended when my boss just walked up to my desk and gave me a really cute bracelet that she bought for me!
I honestly do not have too much to say today, yet! Everyone needs to read, Compelled by Love, By Heidi Baker. I cry every time I open it up. Lately, I have been crying so much when I read. Yesterday I sat in taco Bell and cried while reading this book! I guess when you are in agreement with your destiny your spirit is moved. Like when you talk to someone with a kindred spirit and you manifest glory!
My Quote for the day:
Say little,
and love much,
Give all,
Judge no man,
Aspire to all that is pure.
–White Eagle.

1 comment:

Carlo said...

5 days later and no update? I keep coming for your 'daily journal' update. Sigh. Ah well, here's a blog I think you'll like. She's uplifted me in so many ways. Just discovered her by the way.

http://blackvanillawhitechocolate.wordpress.com/