Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tash+Sushi=Unhappy African

I have a funny story that I never posted! The other day Tashobya and I went to the Grand to eat Sushi! I was really excited, and he was really nervous! Well I ordered him spicy tuna roll and I got a sake roll.. It was seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen.. The food got there and he just looked at it. I started to eat and I wondered why he was not indulging. Ha.. I asked him, Tash why are you not eating your sushi and he said, That is mine I thought it was your appetizer I laughed! He was soo funny He ate a few pieces until I told him that it is raw fish.. He was a bit freaked out by that and ate no more. I Ordered seaweed and god knows he would not try that! It was a five star restaurant so the portions are small, and Tash is African! He kept ordering and ordering so much food. He ran the tab up to almost $2000rs. I thought it was really funny! Haha.. It is crazy how conservative these Africans are with their food.. I guess not all Africans, because the Philberts like sushi! Okay Ugandans!! Haha.. I love them so much though. I am sad that I will we going home in a week. That really makes me want to cry! I wont see Ishta for God knows how long. Tears tear.. Mixed emotions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A motіvating discussіon is defіnitely worth
сοmment. I do think that you should publіsh mоre about this subјect, it mіght
not bе a tabоo ѕubject but usually
people don't speak about such topics. To the next! Kind regards!!

Also visit my webpage: www.sevensnuts.com