Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hurmmm.. Birthdays.. Sour milk.. church.. and the green monster


Kuchis 11th birthday party! We went to Food and fun village for the day! It was really fun! I got to be a big kid for the day. I was in the wave pool with all of these kids! I was soo happy to be in the water. They nicknamed me Aqua Audra, because I was in the water all day. It was mainly Ish, Paula, Philibert, and me swimming. Tashobya got in later. There were a lot of really fun water slides and rollercosters! We had so much fun. I got really burnt. Like more burnt than I have been in a really long time. We came home and went to TGIF. I felt like I was at home. It was crazy, because there were soo many white people. It was cool besides the fact that this Nigerian guy spilt beer on me. Later on I was talking to Justin, and complaining MOB (Ugandan slang rubbing off) and he told me to pour milk over my body. Ahh.. I hate the smell of milk, and on top of that buffalo milk. That junk is rank! I had to let it dry on my body and then wash it off. It was the most horrifying experience I have ever faced.. I have smelt like milk all day! I preached today at church. It was my first time to preach, and I got totally distracted when Ester started crying.. I lost track! It is okay though! I rested in the afternoon. Tonight Fatuma (the ambassador daughter from Senegal) came over with her friend from Paris. It was a good time! Now I have to end this wonderful blog, because I am going to go to watch Pirates of the Caribbean
Ciao.
P.s. I was so mad at justin because he went to Racal Flatts and went backstage and all of that Jazz.. I was really wanting to be in San Diego at that moment!

No comments: