Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Lord is with You Mighty Warrior!

This past week has been a blur of the supernatural. God has been showing up, or maybe I am just noticing him more, because I know he is always here. I do not know if I blogged about this, but about three weeks ago I was taking a shower and talking to God. He told me that I was supposed to move in with the poor to know how live a life without luxury. Humility is the only way to the Kingdom. Think Beatitudes! Shreveport as many may know is a mini Harlem. Kind of dangerous when you go from Austin to Kentucky to here. It’s good my life started off in Aldine/Houston! So, over the past couple of weeks I tried to get into the worst of the worst neighborhoods. I never felt peace about any place, when you’re spirit led feeling peace is the icing on the cake! Finally there was peace about a place. The Fairmont. It is downtown a few streets away from the bottom boys (the gang that likes to kill FBI people). I feel safe though because I know I am in the will of God and because my Angel has been spotted several times lately! The building is full of people to love on! I have met so many people who just need love. Plus God is using the most unlikely candidates to follow out his will. My house was added to the “protected” houses. There is a little group of people that say they protect/run the place! Ummm.. Kind of sounds like a gang or mob but hey if that is who God wants to use to protect me from another dealer or lowlife then in Jesus name send me gang members to be my angels. Then they will see the love of Christ and they will come to know my sweet savior! I think I am more afraid of the army of roaches. I feel like im living a ‘Joe’s Apartment’ scene! Roach Rodeo! Haha! Plus, I see Jesus in needy people more than anyone else, so I would rather be around them anyways. My house is supposed to be a house of refuge and love. I went into a vision the other day and saw one of the lobbies filled with people, there was a crazy glow around them, and it was warm but cold out side. There was a feeling of comfort and home. They were all there to hear the word of the Lord and to worship. I know this will happen. Racial barriers will crash, Addiction will crumble, and love will explode! My parents came to visit and bring me my furniture and they really lifted me up when they were not negative at all, even though the enemy was on assignment to scare them. It was chaotic! They minister to me so much by trusting in God. I know it has to be hard to be my parents. They will have a lot of crowns in Heaven because I have put them through the ropes with my life before Christ and then all of my transitions. It was even prophesied that all of the problems they had were to form me and my sister as a ministers. I am their witness that they really went through the fire in every circuit of life. They will be restored for everything! They are mighty in God’s eyes!
My angel
Our church is going thorough a time of prayer and fasting, especially during Rosh Hashanah. We have had prayer everyday at God’s House and miraculous and supernatural is becoming normal. Anyways two sundays ago a small group of us were praying and manifesting Glory by talking about the Kingdom. We were entertaining Angels big time. I still have scales on my eyes, but I could physically feel them, I could spiritually feel them, and I could hear them. It has always been the desire of my heart to see my personal Angel “Guardian Angel”. We were sitting there and this prophet starts flipping out saying that he (my angel) is behind me. She said, “He is an African warrior 8ft tall and muscular, he is dressed like a warrior with the sphere and rings. His name is Kabashi!” WOW! That was amazing! I had been asking God for a really long time to reveal at least my Angels name to me, low and behold he was spotted by other people all night long! God satisfies the desires of your heart, even if they are not important at all.  The next night at prayer my bishop saw an African warrior angel at the church while he was praying. It could have been my uncles angel though, because God gave him two African warrior angels to protect him. 
Anyways, These past couple weeks have been remarkable. God told me in prayer that I needed to stop being arrogant with self starting an orphanage and I needed to rescue someone dilapidating work. I fought God because I thought it would be an impossible task. I told one of my dearest friends in Uganda about what God had spoken and the next day she knew of someone that would want to work with ZAO. Well it turns out that this ministry not only wanted to partner with Zao but decided that it was God’s will for them to sign their orphanage over to Zao. They have many other works, and The Grace House Project (the orphanage) was a side ministry to help out several children after they were left homeless after another orphanage shut down. I will not go into that story! Anyways God has opened doors that no man can close. Glory be to Jesus who is good all the time! The Grace House has ten children in a three bedroom house. A friend reminded me of a conversation that we had a while back about the talents parable. There were three servants who got different amount of talents. I am claiming the ten talent blessing over the Grace House! This December the Zao board is going to Kampala Uganda to see the Grace House. We will get all of the information and pictures (I know Americans!) And then we will come home and raise support for the Grace House! It will grow tremendously fast! There is nothing God wants more than to see the his kingdom unfold! Here we are to please you daddy! 
 
Lyle and his family came to Shreveport this weekend, I had forgotten how much I missed having brothers! He was preaching about how our DNA actually makes a song. How God sang over us in creation, and how 2% of us is completely individual DNA, and how we can not step into Gods perfect alignment without walking out your individual lives song that God sang over you and your DNA even is proclaiming! WOW! What a revelation. He also spoke about being individual and calling out your title that Heaven speaks over you. He used the story of Gideon and how the Lord called him a mighty warrior, even though Gideon claimed to be weak. He actually was walking in false humility.  Stop walking in false humility and live up tp what Heaven says about you! That was really great to me. When your feeling low or weak, sing that over yourself, ‘The Lord is with you Mighty Warrior!” The Rick Pino version ROCKS! Its funny because I was stuck on that song for like a week before Lyle came and shared that revelation. There is an army forming of like minded, in one mind and accord people throughout the body of Christ, young and old, multi-cultural, and multi-denominational. 
Yogi tea quote of the day, ‘Live to Share’ 

1 comment:

April said...

Hi there again, I was just passing through and wanted to let you what an encouragement your blog was to me, I really admire you for being obedient to Jesus and doing what He told you to do, I have had the idea awhile back as well and was questioning it, right now I am learning to just follow Him and trust Him and feel the same, I see Jesus in the people that you would least be likely to see Him in. I myself am in a positon where I am getting ready to move and just want to abandon myself to Him and be placed where He wants me no matter what people think. It is so awesome to see others doing it, it encourages me ! God Bless you girl!