Thursday, October 16, 2008

Liger Goes to the Pound.

Dad would say humane society, but I will just say cruel and unjust pound. In Liger’s case it may be a just place for the demon of a Persian fluff ball cat, but I will still say it is a cruel place. I volunteered at a “humane society” for awhile a few years back. It was when I was really big into animals, an active member in the Anti-Vivisection Society always writing senators, representatives, and corporations gruelingly long angry letters about animal rights. I would try to convince everyone to be a vegetarian, even though I was never a vegetarian because of animal rights, I did go vegan for awhile to be the animals advocate. I also would go in sit on a quilt in the middle of a park and toke and laugh about how my life was all about love, we called it the Summer of love.. I really had no idea what love was. I claimed to live in all of this love but in all actuality I was searching for a love that I had lost several years before. Back to Liger (I always have to get so stinkin’ spiritual and heavy.. Ease up Audra.. Gaaa) this cat is seriously so mean but he is really smart. He will chase you and play hide- and- go-seek. Well my parents moved and I guess that made Liger mad, he went no. 1 all over my Mom’s couches! My Mom started going off (actually I was not there so I don’t know what actually happened but knowing the mad logic of the Frederick household, Im sure this is what happened!). Dad got mad packed Liger and his science Diet up in his truck and dropped him at the pound along with a $40 guilt donation, purposely while my sister was sleeping! Mom got physically sick and locked herself in the bedroom while Andi went into hysterics. I was told and got very mad. To say the least either Daddy felt bad that he had abandoned little Liger or he knew that he would have three women really mad at him for a really long time. The funny thing is that he had to pay to get all of Liger’s shots updated and to get a chip installed. Now Liger is formally the Anti-Christ. Haha.. So Dad’s little anger driven outing with Liger cost a pretty penny. Haha.. That makes me laugh really hard. A coworker came up and I was laughing out loud at my own jokes..   

No comments: