Thursday, September 18, 2008

Winds of Change. Pt. 1

It has been a cyclone of change that has swept through this country as of the last couple of weeks. I could not help but to wonder when God is going to return. Chaos everywhere, gas prices to high to afford (though Im not complaining because I know we will rule the world for 1k years post-trib... Uncle J), The Winds of change.. We have politicians rant and rave over how they will bring change, but I do not believe any of it. It makes me feel helpless for this world system. I guess I have my head in Heaven. 
I was going to go into this scripture that the lord gave me and what I feel my next step in live is.. But I cannot find the scripture. Haha.. 
ZAO shirts are going to be ready soon if anyone wants to get one let me know!

2 comments:

Carlo said...

I'm making my order for a ZAO shirt now. And wow, you've been busy writing. Was updating myself. I sent the link to your blog to Sam from Return Ministries. Just so he can do background check on you. Even if it's only good things he'll see. LOL. Love you.

audi said...

sweet! Thanks a lot girl! You rock!