Sunday, October 1, 2006

In the Airport again...

In the airport again.. I just cant wait to be in the airport again Here I am bored sitting in the ghetto Oakland airport listening to Neil Young! That can be wonderful but depressing. Wonderful because Neil Young is a sensation and I am in an airport, but the depressing side is that I am going home to The Woodlands and Neil can be kind of depressing at times.. Listen you will see what I mean! Okay, I am leaving California for a while. I do not know when I will make this strenuous move again. I am sure I will live here again, but not for a while.
So the wedding and wedding parties! To start off the wedding was beautiful, wonderful, and so sweet! I was really surprised how wonderful it turned out. Thursday we Fredericks went to the church and worked all day decorating for the wedding. It was an all day affair. We left and had about thirty minutes to get dressed for the rehearsal dinner. Andrea and I rushed around and made it to the dinner about an hour late! That is fashionable or just straight late! The dinner was nice. It was BBQ so I really did not eat anything, but the socializing was a blast. Later that night all of the bridesmaids and I went to Nickys house for Nells last night with the girls! We had a greatCRAZY, yet still clean time. Well we got home way too late, and had to wake up way too early! We went to the church early that morning and stayed till really late that night!! The girls arrived way too late, and expected me to fix everyones hair. That did not happen. I had to have help, and the hair did not turn out the way I intended, but I tried What can I say except, I came I tried and I conquered! Okay I know I am wearing that phrase out, but it is just soooooo much fun, and I can not help it. The bliss of those fateful words! The wedding was beautiful. Everyone in the party cried I think. I almost cried, because it made me want to The flight attendant has a Huge butt! Oakland is extremely ghetto. The attendant was just telling me about the flight prior to this one. He said that there were two drunken men throwing beer cans at each other. The crew said that the Oakland crowd is always sketchy! They said that southwest has a deal that goes to Las Vegas every Thursday. The attendants call it Hooker Thursday, and they have had to tell the women to put more clothing on. That is crazy insane in the membrane. I am on the same flight with Kristens (from CLC) parents. How ironic is that Probably not to ironic since I am flying from a port close to Stockton. Anyhow.. School started today, and I am really excited to get back into the grand scheme of things. Today I went to an International relations school in Monterrey. I would love to go eventually. We will see what crazy turns that life throws at me. Who knows where I will be in 4 or 5 years. Me and my ADD lifestyle! I really want to go back to India soon, and if I want to go to an International Relations school that will be very important. An International charity program looks great on the transcript! Believe me that it is not the only reason I want to do it! That is my heart, my passion is to serve God, and doing his work is exercising that passion!

No comments: