Tuesday, October 10, 2006

John Mayer and Sheryl Crow!!
I went to john Mayer and Sheryl Crow this past friday! It was so awesome, but almost as awesome as me getting there.. It was really awesome, I was working and hearing them practice all day, I work across the street from the amiptheatre. I was so depressed, because I knew I was not going to be able to go. After work I drove over to the theatre just to make sure that they were sold out. After I pulled up this sketchy lady drove up behind me. She asked me where the parking was and I told her, she also asked if they were letting people in for the sound check, and I had no idea.. She asked me what I was doing there and I told her that I was wanting tickets but i thought they were all sold out. She says well here you can have one of my tickets.. She flippin' gave me an awesome ticket.. A great box seat! I was pretty much happy and loving this woman. I hugged her and told her that I loved her. It was sooooo wonderful. Sheryl crow is my hero! She is so little but so powerful! She is an great musician. I hated John mayer before that concert, and now I am in love. I got to meet his band afterwards. John really amazed me!! Inspired me to cut off my long beautiful solars to be just like Sheryl! haha.. Saturday I went to work And then I went to Austin. It was a great time. I got to see my baby! I really love that man! We had a family party! It was a fun time.. I got to see Meggie and Jeffie! I have not seen them in such a long time. It was so wonderful~ I can not wait to move up there!

No comments: