Friday, October 20, 2006

God Grant me the Serenity..

Oh God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot changeThe courage to change the things that I canThe wisdom to know the differenceOh ooh and God give me the courage to love with an open heart,I think my problem is that I am not doing anything that I am used to. I get in these weird routines. I need to change my out look on living here, and not being around my friends. THAT IS SOOO HARD, especially when I lived on campus last year, and I was totally surrounded.. and even got totally tired of my friends. I know that Paradise is in your mind, and I have the power to totally change anything you are going through. I have to apply this principle to my life. I just want to do God's will. I do not belong at the church that I "attend" (twice since I have been home). I really want to be totally involved in a church/ministry. I can change that soon.

No comments: