Friday, June 30, 2006

The Taj Mahal


The Taj Mahal
The TaJ...
Okay so it has been over a week since I went... I have tried many times to write this blog, but my attempts have always been in vain because of this wonderful computer. SO.. I want my man to love me enough to build a taj Mahal for me.. I am only kidding the story is tragic. For those who do not know the history this emperor built this magnificent building for his wife who died while it was being built. The emperors son overthrew his father and imprisoned him. He put him in the Augra Fort, which is across from the Taj. The only view of the emperor was the taj. So he was basically miserable for the rest of his life while he was thinking about the suffering he had caused India for the price of a building. Crazy.. Anyways it was a wonderful experience! I hate Augra though. It was so hot. I woke up at 4am and went on the speed train to Augra. A man told me that you have not lived until you have trained India, and the short train ride inspired me! I will have pictures as soon as I get them! SO I have been SICK AS A DAWG! I got food poisoning Friday and I have been near to death ever since. I Finally went to the hospital yesterday. I am feeling a bit better! What else has happened?? I went to the Bridal Saree market. OMG they are so beautiful, and to think that they make them all by hand. WOW. I want all of my wedding party in dresses made by these people! Well this is going to be a short blog, because I am feeling like I am going to be sick! Ciao

No comments: