Thursday, June 8, 2006

India... At last!


India At Last!
I cannot believe I am here! It is so wonderful! I am not even really going through culture shock as every one thought I was going to face. I love it! The house i am staying in is wonderful. It is huge with air condition, toliets, windows everywhere, and marble. God really gave mercy to me! I am so excited about everything. I have such a love and burden for these people I never want to leave. Last night we had home bible studies, and the people were so passionate! This really excited me. They want to win every person in the 15million + city. It is awesome because I can hear the street vendors yelling.. I don't know why that is awseome. I guess maybe because it is so much different than everything that i am used to. Yesterday I was sitting on my balcony and I came to the conclusion that I am going to be a missionary. I have no desire to go back to the states. This may change after a while, but I really do not think so. It has sparked this adventurist side of me that if you know me, you know that it was already a prominent side of my personality. Adventure brings out everything that I am! I love it. I love how the women dress. Today i am going to get sari's.. Isha and I are going to try to learn Hindi, because there is hardly any english spoken here. Well tata..ciao

No comments: