Friday, June 25, 2010

My week


JAMBO!! Today is such a great day! Portugal is going to win their match against Brasil and then the world will be a better place. It’s hard because I love Brazil, and when they are not playing against Portugal they are my team. I dressed in Portugal colors today and I am sure everyone is wondering why I am wearing Christmas colors in the middle of summer.. My eyes are acting really weird. I will stop talking about Portugal while the adobe is downloading so that I can watch them play!

(above: The Oasis.. my favorite Atx place)

This week has been a really great week. It was my first week on my new job. I think I am doing okay… or I am not terribly afraid of my new environment. Actually I am not nervous about it at all. Perhaps it is because my mom and auntie work in the same company. Monday Andrea and I had a really great evening. She got a massage and I got a mani/pedi then we went to the Oasis for serious sissy time dinner. Tuesday after work Mzungu and I went on a bike ride. Wednesday I went to a friend’s house to talk about stuff that was way too serious to be in my life. I really can’t stand situations that should not really exist but they do so you have to resolve them. I am a twisted individual. I cannot confront someone when the subject matter is really important to me but I have no problem telling someone off for trivial things that I really do not care about at all. Someone please analyze me. Actually someone called me not too long ago and told me that they had analyzed me and they wouldn’t tell me what they had concluded about my character because I would not be happy with it. Weird… He did say I was twisted. Rubbish! I am not twisted. Perhaps my actions are a little… let’s just say, eccentric. Last night was so great. I went to Vivo with a friend that I have not seen since I was a freshman in High School! It was so amazing! It was great too because we picked up where we left off years ago. I was nervous that it was going to be an awkward margarita and dash episode but it wasn’t at all! She is so awesome. She lived in India and speaks Hindi. Since India is my favorite place in the world, after Zanzibar, we had a lot to chat about!

Dang, we are 74 minutes into the match and no one has scored. I want some goals Portugal. Ivory Coast is doing well.

So tonight…I have no idea what is going down. There is going to be Fado’s www.fadoirishpub.com/austin . I think after that there is going to be Kayaking http://www.rowingdock.com/ (the links are for Edgar! Showing you what you will be doing when you get out of Mozambique and come to the Promised Land of The Republic of Texas!! Haha) I am really excited about tomorrow. My mom is making a huge breakfast and then I am going to feed the homeless downtown, and then I get to go swimming at the Greenbelt with one of my best friends on earth!! It’s going to be amazing!

My quote of the day today is,
How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened. --Thomas Jefferson

I like that quote a lot!

So, Portugal did not win. They tied with Brazil and they are going to the final 16! Yay! Very exciting!!!

I am defiantly in weekend mode. All I want to do is to swim and play with Mzungu! I do not feel like working or writing anymore.. so TK!


No comments: